Omega seamaster original or fake papers?

Hello Omega lovers, I am new to the Omega family!

I am about to proceed to my first Omega purchase and I'd like to hear your feedback on something suspicious(?)

I want to buy this masterpiece Omega Seamaster 300 2551.80.00 which I negotiated the price down to $1000 however looking closer to the papers I noticed that instead of WORLDWIDE SERVICE CENTRES NETWORK it says WORLDWIDE SERVICE CENTERS NETWORK.

Browsing on the web to check the authenticity of the papers I didn't find a single paper with "centers", only "centres".

Do you think this one is genuine and thus a good opportunity or am I about to get scammer?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

The spelling of Center vs Centre doesn’t bother me quite as much as the significantly larger oversight.

The spelling of Worlwide instead of Worldwide

I think the only person who goes with Worlwide is Pittbull when he calls himself Mr Worlwide

The spelling of Center vs Centre doesn’t bother me quite as much as the significantly larger oversight.

The spelling of Worlwide instead of Worldwide

I think the only person who goes with Worlwide is Pittbull when he calls himself Mr Worlwide

Bingo! Very good observation. In addition to that mistake, I searched everywhere and I didn't find one warranty saying centers instead of centres. All of them say centres!

I even searched the US Facebook Marketplace - nothing!