Forums Latest Members
  1. shoppy Feb 2, 2021

Saw this recently and liked it straight away so hunted around a few ADs and managed to get one and I absolutely love it. Very light and comfortable, I sold my 38mm aqua terra as I found it to small and uncomfortable to wear as I could never get the bracelet just right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 2, 2021

Did look at them when they came out. The Green or black would have been my pick.

The crown is a funny choice by Omega.

3. shoppy Feb 2, 2021

To be honest you don’t notice the crown whilst wearing. I did look at the green and black but in the end the red just appealed to me more.

4. MTROIS Feb 2, 2021

Cool watch. I don’t know if the fact that the Tokyo olympics didn’t take place in 2020, and may never really take place will make these models sought after or not.
    And no, I am not a watch speculator, I am just curious what the significance of this pandemic will mean in the long term.... :thumbsup:

5. Omega-Q Feb 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing! It's a very nice piece! Congrats!

6. Butik Feb 3, 2021

This one has been at the back of my head for quite a few months. The more photos I see, the more I want one of these :)

7. shoppy Feb 3, 2021

Honestly it’s an amazing watch; I saw this about 10 days ago and straight away it struck a cord in me. I did my usual obsessive research. The more I saw the more I liked. I ruled out the black and narrowed it down to a yellow, blue and red.

I had just picked up a 41mm AT, this is something so different. It is a perfect sized watch; I strap it on my wrist and it’s like an old watch I have owned for ever. Like an old friend will it be leaving the collection.