- Posts
- 15
- Likes
- 13
paul2000
·Hello everyone,
i am new here, searched for a topic that talks about the lume of the seamaster deville frome the 1960's, but did not find. I have my brother's watch, that is from our grand grand father. It was in a drawer since the 90's, and it works. I already restored a Tag Heuer serie 2000 ( quartz ) and i want to try something with this Omega, and try my first automatic watch. But before opening it, i was wondering about the lume's material. I see something that looks like old lume, in the hands, that are black, like painted in black, and a few old stuff on top part of the 12 dial that i can see with a magnifier, but not sure.
I know that around the 60's omega changed the lume for tritium and in the early process it was not mentionned with the usual "T swiss made".
Do you have more informations on that topic?
i am new here, searched for a topic that talks about the lume of the seamaster deville frome the 1960's, but did not find. I have my brother's watch, that is from our grand grand father. It was in a drawer since the 90's, and it works. I already restored a Tag Heuer serie 2000 ( quartz ) and i want to try something with this Omega, and try my first automatic watch. But before opening it, i was wondering about the lume's material. I see something that looks like old lume, in the hands, that are black, like painted in black, and a few old stuff on top part of the 12 dial that i can see with a magnifier, but not sure.
I know that around the 60's omega changed the lume for tritium and in the early process it was not mentionned with the usual "T swiss made".
Do you have more informations on that topic?