Omega Seamaster De Ville - Plexi and Service

Hi all,

I got this Omega Seamaster De Ville for my girlfriend last year - it was posted in the Recommended Vintage Omegas on ebay thread.

She enjoyed wearing the watch once in a while. However, it consistently looses time. Additionally she unfortunately has hit the corner of the table with the plexi, that is now cracked all around.

As this watch is a "top-loader" I haven't tried (and I am not planning to) open it. I guess it should be reference 166.020. I would like to try looking for an original crystal - the part number should then be PX5072. Would anybody be able to confirm this based on the pictures below?

All in all it should also have a service. Can somebody recommend watchmakers in Bavaria and more specifically Frankonia? For example I've heard of Uhrendoktor in Nürnberg before.

Thank you in advance!

Yea any vintage watch like that off ebay will need a service ideally, the crystal can just be ordered by the watchmaker if he has an Omega parts account which they should have if they’re working on a vintage piece like this. They tend to be fairly trouble free to service, just keep in mind its not a chronometer rated watch so even after service it will gain or lose some time, that’s just par for the course with mechanical watches. Cool piece for your girlfriend though!