Omega Seamaster DE VILLE manual winding Caliber?

Hello to everyone. I'm Miguel and I'm writing from Portugal. I'm a complete ignorant in what concerns watchmaking, and Iam searching for answers about an old omega whatch

The help I'm search is the following.
What omega is this one?
Should it be a two or three hands?
And, the most importante One ... What movement/ caliber should be in this case?

Thanks in advance, and ... , if eventually, any one came in interest on the all story behind this sort of enigma, I tell you all.

Best regards IMG_20240503_134631.jpg IMG_20240503_120804.jpg

Caliber 630. 3 hands.

I don't see a seconds hand or post so wouldn't it likely be a cal 620?

Omega says the case is for a 630, so if the movement that is in the watch is something different, then that’s another issue...

Should it be a two or three hands?

Should and does are two different things...

You are absolutely right. There's no seconds hand on the photo, but that has to do with the story of this watch. And for me, that makes the question even more harder to answer. The complicated life of this watch, from my grandfather wrist until my hands, placed a swiss none omega movement inside the original case, glued to the original dial... And I wonder... The two hand movement used to replace the original was used to fool my grandfather, or it was an available known and accepted solution for solving a problem in the original? Now the watch is in my hands and, I insist of reconstruct him, but can't find on the internet an exact similar Seamaster DE VILLE, none automatic with that lettering, with that case, in that Rose Gold, for me to confirm the movement I should use. It's true I have both 620, 630 movements waiting for a "Home" but Wich one of is the the correct one??

So ended up in here searching for your help. The opinions are very strong on the 630

Omega says the case is for a 630, so if the movement that is in the watch is something different, then that’s another issue...
Very good. You're good.

Should and does are two different things...
Well ... What I was trying to ask was: how was that watch when New? When just after assembled by OMEGA? Brand new and unviolated. Was a two or three handed?

Your watch, reference 135.001 should have the caliber 630 with center seconds, not the two hand movement it now has.

why has the gold cap case been hallmarked?

Portugal import mark.

630 movements are somewhat rare. I have been looking out for one for the last month or so.

620 movements are much more common. Probably as they were mostly two handers used in dress watches with fancy cases what have been scrapped.