Omega Seamaster Calendar 2757 sc Plexiglass

Hello all,

I'm looking for a original plexigalss replacement plexiglas to my Seamaster Calendar ref. 2757 sc.

Can someone please help find it's reference part number? Or compatible.

I can also buy, of course.

By the way, I leave you some photos for you to teell me what you think of this watch.

Many thanks!

João

Like 2
Don't know which plexiglass you need but boy that is a beautiful dial on your watch. Good luck.

Like 1
Don't know which plexiglass you need but boy that is a beautiful dial on your watch. Good luck.

Thanks Peter! Glad you liked it!

Omega part number is PX5000. Assuming of course that it's a gold case/dial furniture. Hard to tell from the pics.

Like 1
Omega part number is PX5000. Assuming of course that it's a gold case/dial furniture. Hard to tell from the pics.

Hi Jim,

Thank you, will search that reference. And yes, it's a 18k Gold watch, snap on back case.

João

Like 1
i have a 2627 with a similar dial, though not in as good a shape as yours.... i've been holding on to it for a service and cleaning.
11J9.jpg 11J9A.jpg 11J9B.jpg 11J9C.jpg

That's beautiful watch. Dial patern is more rare than mine, although indexes are the same design. Yours it's screw back, mine snap on. Thanks for sharing!
The watch seems to have all the condition to be in good shape, only needs a little cleaning.
Some more pics from mine, I service dit last week.

Like 2
yours looks great! mine won't clean up quite like that, but one day....

i haven't seen many with these hour marker shape, Omega had so many minor changes, like the raised diamonds, vs raised dots dial pattern, drilled lugs vs not, lug shape... as if every friday "Hey Franz, what if we try this....?"

certainly makes for the wonder and confusion 70+ years later!