Omega Seamaster Automatic CK2849 - Black Gloss - Serviced - Reduced!

Today I’m selling this beautiful black gloss and gilt dialed Omega Seamaster Automatic CK2849 from the late 1950's.

035.JPG

The super high gloss black dial is in amazing condition with its gilt text, golden hands and raised lumed baton indices. Signed crystal.

026.JPG
045.JPG

The steel case is in excellent shape with a sharp finish on the bezel and lugs. The crown is period correct with the old style logo and the case back has a well defined sea monster.

042.JPG

040.JPG

036.JPG

Running a cal 503 with a serial number just into the 17 million range which ties in with approx. 1959. The movement was serviced in 2020 and is running very well, winding and setting very smoothly with the date function operating as it should.

085.JPG

084.JPG

Looks great on a flat link too!

025.JPG

041.JPG

Selling this one head only, but I can fit a black or brown strap if requested.

€1750 net to me will include worldwide Track & Trace shipping. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal for well established forum members only.

Any question?...Just ask! :)
Edited:

That’s ball-achingly gorgeous. Brown strap sets off the guilt for me. Another cracker from the Dutchman! It’s a bugger we are out of the EU.

That’s ball-achingly gorgeous. Brown strap sets off the guilt for me. Another cracker from the Dutchman! It’s a bugger we are out of the EU.

Don't worry about that, all is possible :)