Omega seamaster antimagnetic 18k

Hello guys,
I want to first say I myself don't know anything about watches but have recently inherited quite a few from my grandfather. My question would be if anybody knows anything about this specific one, model, worth servicing, ballpark evaluations 馃榾

Known information;
OMEGA Seamaster antimagnetic
swiss made
16203(small number on the back)

Thanks in advance 馃榾)

Completely fake.

Not Omega.

Not 18K gold.

Not worth anything.

Unfortunately I could tell from the title exactly what this was going to look like.
Condolences but it is completely fake

The 2 guys above know their stuff but in case you need a third opinion, this is junk.

Be honest now, did you really inherit this or buy it at a yard sale? Serious question and I mean no disrespect if that is the case and it was a cherished heirloom, but we get an awful lot of 'grandfather' and 'uncle' watch enquires. No one has ever said 'I picked this up for a buck/quid at a boot/yard sale and want you to tell me if it's worth millions. It might be refreshing if someone did since probability says that must happen quite often!

Who even makes all these fakes? This one actually looks vintage.

Who even makes all these fakes? This one actually looks vintage.

It is vintage. Pieces like this started appearing in the early 1960s.

Interesting map in the background there. Where are you located I wonder?
馃嵖

Has OMEGA ever used anti-magnetic on any of its dials? I don't think so
They used non magnetic.

The funny thing is that who ever did this redial did it fairly consistently, as poor as it looks.

Hello guys,
I want to first say I myself don't know anything about watches but have recently inherited quite a few from my grandfather. My question would be if anybody knows anything about this specific one, model, worth servicing, ballpark evaluations 馃榾

Known information;
OMEGA Seamaster antimagnetic
swiss made
16203(small number on the back)

Thanks in advance 馃榾)

I am interested to see the other watches you inherited. Who knows there might be a good one among them. I wouldn鈥檛 wear a fake but if it鈥檚 a heirloom may be you can swap a generic dial on and use it. Depends on your location. Watchmakers are quite cheap in my location but finding a good one is a task. May not be worth it at your location.
Edited:

The funny thing is that who ever did this redial did it fairly consistently, as poor as it looks.

It鈥檚 not a redial/repainted genuine dial, it鈥檚 just fake.