Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

1. Albe100 Oct 31, 2019

Up for sale is my beloved Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial. Unfortunately, I am listing this to make room for some recent incoming pieces and tough decisions had to be made.

I am the original owner and the watch is still under warranty, coming with the full set, extra nato strap similar to the one used on the 007 version of this model (black with grey stripes).

The case back has never been opened and the case is in great shape with only a small mark on the bottom left lug, which is difficult to see and noticeable only when the light shines at certain angles.

The marks in the photos on the end of the lugs are fingerprints, and additional photos can be sent at your request.

Bracelet has been worn only several times, but has some swirl marks on the clasp.

Asking price: 3,450 USD

Watch is located in Canada and shipping will be charged based on the method the buyer prefers to ship.

References available on Omega Forums and CanWatchCo.

From the Omega Site:
    FEATURES
    • Anti‑magnetic
    • Chronometer
    • Liquidmetal™
    • Screw‑in crown
    • Transparent case back
    • Unidirectional rotating bezel
    TECHNICAL DATA
    • Between lugs: 21 mm
    • Bracelet: steel
    • Case: Steel
    • Case diameter: 41 mm
    • Dial colour: Black
    • Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
    • Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet
    IMG_9379.jpg IMG_9380.jpg IMG_9381.jpg IMG_9382.jpg IMG_9383.jpg IMG_9384.jpg IMG_9386.jpg

Thanks OF for the space.

Pthai and Nathan1967 like this.
  2. Albe100 Nov 8, 2019

Bump!