Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 30 - 135.007 - Glossy Gilt Dial!

1. donkii Jan 30, 2023

[​IMG]

For sale is this beauty of a watch! A vintage 1964 OMEGA Seamaster 30 with a superb black gilt dial!
    I sold one like this a couple of years ago and the dial on this is just as good as the other one, the pics on this isn't as good however at showing the dial. Link below for previous sale:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-30-135-003-glossy-gilt-dial.137033/

So lets get to it..

- Case: All stainless steel with signed screw back - Ref. 135.007-66. Case is in good condition. The chamfers on the lugs is still present and my guess would be that it's never been polished. An honest genuine condition with of course some wear and dings.

- Crown: Original signed crown.

- Crystal: Some marks on the edges but overall ok condition. Some dust can be noticed on the inside.

- Movement: Omega in-house calibre 286 with 17 jewels - The serial number 2136xxxx date this watch to year 1964.

- Dial: Original black gilt gloss dial which is the gem of the watch, fantastic dial in an incredible condition. I cant see any marks on the dial and holding it towards the window makes it shine like a mirror.

- Hands: Original gold hands. No visible corrosion or discoloration on the gold. Some cracks or dirt?, Hard to tell, on the lume on the minute hand can be seen on the pictures.

- Caseback: Has marks from some corrosion.

- Dimension: Approx. 35 mm across without crown - 37.3 mm with crown - 42.2 mm lug to lug.

- Strap: Soft genuine leather, non Omega.

- Service history: Unknown history. Movement is clean, winds up smooth without any resistance. Keeps time within 10sec a day. Power reserve is measured to 40h.

Due to the condition of the dial and my recent sales of Seamaster 30's, the price is set to €1290 inc. shipping world wide.

New price: €890!!

Watch is located in Sweden within EU.
    A couple of hundred references here on OF, other national and international forums.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Feb 4, 2023
  2. donkii Jan 31, 2023

Bump and lower the price with €200. New price €1090

KiliWatch likes this.