Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 30 - 135.003 - Glossy Gilt Dial!

1. donkii Oct 1, 2021

[​IMG]

For sale is this beauty of a watch! A vintage 1962 OMEGA Seamaster 30 with the best black gilt dial I've ever seen in a SM30. The pictures and the little video will probably have you feel the same as I do.

- Case: All stainless steel with signed screw back - Ref. 135.003-62-SC - Case is in good condition. The chamfers on the lugs is still present and my guess would be that it's never been polished. An honest genuine condition.

- Crown: Original signed crown.

- Crystal: Without deeper marks, small small hairlines can be seen. Not genuine, missing out on the Omega logo in center.

- Movement: Omega in-house calibre 286 with 17 jewels - The serial number 19541095 date this watch to year 1962.

- Dial: Original black gilt gloss dial which is the gem of the watch, fantastic dial in an incredible condition. Have a look at the pictures and you'll be happy as a kid on christmas.

- Hands: Original gold hands. Great condition.

- Dimension: Approx. 35 mm across without crown - 37.3 mm with crown - 42.2 mm lug to lug.

- Strap: Soft genuine leather, non Omega.

- Service history: Unknown history. Movement is clean, winds up smooth without any resistance. Keeps time within 10sec a day. Power reserve is measured to 42h.

Due to the condition, especially the dial and the recent sales of Seamaster 30's, the price is set to €1490 inc. shipping world wide.
    Watch is located in Sweden within EU.
    A couple of hundred references here on OF, other national and international forums.

All pictures in High-res can ba found here: https://imgur.com/a/7EqSNkc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]