Omega Seamaster 200m 166.091

I have been looking for a 166.091 in great condition for ages and this one came up for auction last night. It's in fantastic condition but while I was doing my due diligence I discovered that the watch had previously been sold here on OF

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-200m-166-091.93060/

As you can see from the photos that I've attached and the link above it's obvious that the watch on the right (the ‘auction watch’) has the same bezel damage etc as the OF watch. The one main difference seems to be the movement, which has either been totally replaced or had some work done on it, mainly a new rotor. The other thing is that it's close to impossible to read the caliber number but it should be 1002. These are the only pictures of the movement that are supplied as such I'm feeling a bit of trepidation around the potential purchase.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Edited:

First thing, great detective work finding a previous sale on this forum. I would be convinced in a trial based on the points you highlight.

Obviously, the movement in the original sale was correct. I did a quick Google search on Omega cal 1002, and the only pictures that look like the one on the right are on what appear to be a fake DeVille and a movement sold on eBay that looked fake due to the poorly executed engravings, similar to what you see.

I would run away.

Oh, what a shame... from a case and dial perspective I haven't seen a better example yet...

Ah, I've just realized that the movement photo can't be from the same watch as the crown should be indented or be ‘guarded’ by the case... as it is in the original OF sales post and it is in all 166.091s (see attached photos).

I'm assuming the seller couldn't or didn't want to open the case back and has just found a movement somewhere... so the only question now is... if I can't trust them with the photos why would I trust them with the sale...?
Edited: