Omega Seamaster 14701 second look

Newbie here looking to make my first vintage watch purchase! I did some basic research and used the learn to fish guide, and would like some second opinions on this listing.

https://www.chrono24.com/omega/omega--cal562---14701-2sc----id24257547.htm

To me the lugs look sharp and seem like they haven’t been polished, although they are scratched pretty bad. Minor staining to the dial which I am ok with. Bracelet is an added bonus for me and looks to be in good condition.

I am also aware this is a large online store and the price is less than ideal. I’ve spent many hours scouring eBay for a watch I’d be happy with. At this point I want to make a purchase and spend time enjoying the watch rather than searching for a better deal. This price doesn’t feel like a total rip off to me, but I would also like opinions on that.

Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks everyone.

It's not bad, and I suspect the price isn't far off, given it's got an Omega (but incorrect for this model) BOR bracelet. I love these models, but they fluctuate a *lot* in value, and if you've got some patience, you'll find one on ebay for $600 within a few years.

Don’t forget 20/25% tax if you’re importing to the UK