Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 120m Multifunction 2521.81

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 1, 2020

Omega Seamaster 120m Multifunction watch, model 2521.81

38mm case diameter excluding crown. Bigger than the other superficially similar 1990s SM120m analogue models which were in fact only 36mm. 55.29m serial, ~1996.This model can be considered the immediate pre-cursor to the X-33 and has many of the same features. These include two chronograph functions (additive and split), timer, perpetual calendar, second time zone, 12 or 24hr time display and alarm. The digital display can also be switched off making the watch appear analogue only. Omega webpage:

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-o...20-2521-81-00/

Link to user manual:

http://www.old-omegas.com/1665en.html

Note this model has the upgraded B spec movement, fitted presumably at an official service sometime in its past prior to my ownership. Info on the B spec upgrades:

http://www.phfactor.net/wtf/Omega/1048_Omega 1665 total.pdf

This was treated to a Battery Service and water resistance check at Swiss Time Services last September (see warranty card photo) and the cell is covered under their warranty for two years. Keeps excellent time as is to be expected. Signed crown, perfect crystal and no flaws with the display. Just the faintest of marks on the bezel, the bracelet is absolutely mint having not been refitted until now after an STS refurbishment a few years ago.

Currently sized for a ~7.75” wrist, this will be supplied in an Omega travel case with 1 and a half spare links allowing fitment to the even the largest of wrists.

Watch is located in Birmingham UK and face to face inspection is welcomed.

Price £650 GBP inc domestic UK shipping,
    elsewhere by arrangement, am happy to ship internationally as long as the buyer takes responsibility for any customs charges or duty.

Payment by BT or Transferwise is preferable.

Returns will not be accepted unless something has been grossly misrepresented.

ps for anyone experiencing deja vous I sold another one of these on leather a few years ago. It is not the same watch. I have universally good feedback for both buying and selling on here and also on TZ-UK.

IMG_5236.jpeg IMG_5244.jpeg IMG_0133.JPG IMG_5237.jpeg IMG_5238.jpeg IMG_5242D.jpeg IMG_5243.jpeg

IMG_5240.jpeg
    Edited Feb 3, 2020
    WYO_Watch, Wivac, neilfrancis and 3 others like this.
  2. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 2, 2020

I know it's heresy to admit it on a forum mostly dedicated to mechanical watches....

.... But I like it quite a bit:D

Glws!

padders likes this.
  3. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 3, 2020

Bump with small price readjustment. £650 delivered.

4. Wivac Terribly special Feb 3, 2020

I like these, have one myself. Good value with the bracelet included.

padders likes this.