Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega "Rocket Line "Vintage 1960`s;working fine;Space Age;Very Rare Timepiece

1. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 12, 2021

FS : Rare and interesting "OMEGA ROCKET LINE " electromechanical table clock with calendar date, 1960`s . Cylinder style case from space age time (late 60ies), electromechanical movement. Heavy metal case ; shaped like a Rocket. That was , when the Omega Speedmaster was in Play to become the MOONWATCH and was the only ever worn on the Moon. Innovative and rare case together with innovative and rare movement technology, Highly Collectable. Case in black marble imitation design. Dial spotless and in silver. Sweep second, date . Dial, case and movement signed.

Reference Number 5554
    Year Of Manufacture 1960´s
    Type Watch/desk / table clock / pendule
    electromechanic
    Case Material metal laquered
    Case Shape cylindrical
    Case Color black
    Case Dimensions (HxWxL) mm x mm x 130 mm
    Case Diameter 70 mm
    Calibre 95
    Dial Silver
    Condition of Case Excellent (AA)
    Condition of Dial Excellent (AAA) and original
    Condition of Movement Very Good. Keeps good time; but service history unknown. Therefore sold as is.
    Total Condition Excellent (AA)
    I have listed that Clock on Ebay as well. Number: . it is A$ 200 cheaper here because of the ebay fees.

Netto to me::::::::::: A$ 1500. US$ 1170. Euro 970. ****************** NO PAYPAL Deals. Bankwire , TransferWise for best exchange rates and speed or any other bank related transfers. I`m over Paypal . And the worst exchange rates and 4,5% international fees. Payment in A$ in Australia or Euros into my Munich bank. You choose your shipment and insurance option and pay for it . Our listing is in A$ . Payment in A$ or Euros fine. and we ship in a way, that you do not have to pay EU fees ! Bid with confidence. we are trading vintage watches for over 30 years. SAM_7949.JPG SAM_7954.JPG SAM_7953.JPG SAM_7952.JPG SAM_7951.JPG SAM_7950.JPG SAM_7948.JPG SAM_7947.JPG SAM_7946.JPG SAM_7945.JPG SAM_7939.JPG

2. kov Trüffelschwein. Feb 13, 2021

This is gone fast ! :eek: Congrats on the sale :thumbsup:

This gives me some ideas :)

watchyouwant and apsm100 like this.
  3. jeppehh Feb 13, 2021

I’ll be happy to take over a couple of yours as well, Alexis. ;)

DaveK and watchyouwant like this.