Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Rocket Line 5565 Clock, fresh from service

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Mar 23, 2021

For sale comes a Rocket Line clock, model 5565, from the 1960s. For more information about it and different variations that exist, read the comprehensive thread about the Rocket Line clocks.

I am selling this one because I have a double :)

IMG_7922.jpg

So what do we have here? A super fancy decorative object with a mechanical movement, automatically wound by an electronic system powered by a 9V battery.

IMG_7923.jpg IMG_7924.jpg IMG_7925.jpg IMG_7926.jpg
    IMG_7932.jpg

The 130mm long, rocket shaped heavy metal body is in a great condition. Yep, it's a 60 years old clock that had a life. Overall condition is great.

IMG_7927.jpg IMG_7928.jpg

The dial and hands are in a perfect condition. So is the date wheel.

IMG_7929.jpg IMG_7930.jpg IMG_7931.jpg

Most Rocket Line clocks that come up for sale are being sold as is, service history unknown. Problem is, they could have been running dry for months or years, if so, the internals can be used/damaged. This movement was serviced in March 2021 by Romain from www.atelier-h13.ch and is good to run worry-free for a while. The clock keeps good time, winds automatically and date switches as should. The mechanical warranty till end of March 2022 will be transferred to the buyer.

To recap :

- A very cool decorative item from the 1960s
    - Serviced electromechanical movement
    - Mechanical warranty until end of March 2022
    - No accessories

What you see is what you get.

Terms and conditions :
    I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this clock at your price".

1200 CHF wired to my Swiss bank account for a local sale in Switzerland.

Alternatively, 1350 USD / 1100 EUR / 1000 GBP wired directly to my Wise or Revolut accounts for a sale abroad. Fully insured shipping from Switzerland to wherever Fedex can deliver, included.

Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality, unedited and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

References : by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum
    100% positive feedbacks here as well as other platforms - can link with happy buyers worldwide, on request.

Thanks to OF for the space. :thumbsup:

Edited Apr 9, 2021
    WatchCor, Jkuback, Redwes25 and 5 others like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Apr 9, 2021

Up with the price adjusted :)

3. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 18, 2021

Bump