Forums Latest Members
  1. collector89 Sep 29, 2020

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could send over or know where I could obtain a sheet that shows me the ref that tallies you with the year? Ideally for the speedy reduced, as I’m looking at a few however, I’m not fully confident in the years of these. :)

2. padders Oooo subtitles! Sep 30, 2020

There is no sheet for those as such, the serials don’t increase linearly, there are jumps but there is a pattern. They range from ~1988 to the late 2000s. You can get a rough idea from the serial but there are other tells to age them too as several things changed over their production run inc bracelet, dial lume and design, movement number, crystal etc. The box set and cards also changed a lot in look moving from grey to small red then bigger red.

If you have one in mind post the start of the serial and ideally a pic and we’ll figure it out.

If you haven’t already done so, read up on the servicing and functional quirks these have. They aren’t for everyone and anecdotally at least often seem to get sold on when they need a service so buy with your eyes open.

Edited Sep 30, 2020
  3. collector89 Sep 30, 2020

OkaY thank you very much!! I’ll obtain the serial and try to comeback to you.