Omega RAF thin arrow dial

Hi all, I recently discovered this beautiful RAF thin arrow watch dial and a dirty dozen Omega in a watchmaking lot I purchased for the tools. I posted it among other things on reddit only to have a few people interested in purchasing the dial which I have no need for. I normally would be satisfied with any small amount but due to family health issues and the omega dirty dozen watch I hope to restore, I'm hoping to get a reasonable amount to help my family and fix up the watch. Any idea on the value?

$ 168 ?
curious on why that exact number haha, I've looked for sold examples online and the only ones I could find on ebay was a badly damaged broad arrow dial and a repainted thin arrow dial. Obviously both being much less desirable.

What has been your best offer to date? That will give you a clue. I would love to own that dial but your 'subtle' sales post just feels like a scam, I am afraid.

What has been your best offer to date? That will give you a clue. I would love to own that dial but your 'subtle' sales post just feels like a scam, I am afraid.
Ouch, I'm sorry if it comes across that way, I have had a lot of interest, but all asking for my price, when I have no clue of it's worth, I simply came here for advice as I know this forum has some extremely knowledgeable people that might have some valuable imput

Welcome Cass. Folks here generally don’t like new people joining and just asking for valuations. The general answer is to look for comps on eBay which may be difficult in this case. Sorry I can’t help. I have no idea what it would be worth. Your post is a bit confusing because it reads like you don’t want to sell it but then you do want to sell it for funds. Which is why it comes across as a stealth sales post.

I’d say its value is around 20-25% of the value of the complete watch.
Obviously if you’re prepared to sit on it for a while you may get slightly more. If you want a quick sale you’ll need to take less.