Posts 384 Likes 375 speedb ·May 19, 2024 Hi all, I have some uncommon requirements for a watch, preferably non-luminous. I am travelling to europe in a few months so an in-person exchange may be possible. ref.2519 PFA
Posts 1,582 Likes 12,632 Zapatta ·May 20, 2024 Missed that one for 2.2k and it ended up in dealers hands for 2.5 times more 😒
Posts 894 Likes 1,233 theluckyluke ·May 20, 2024 Waow, it’s stunning. Good luck with your search. Where was this auctioned if I may ask?
Posts 1,582 Likes 12,632 Zapatta ·May 21, 2024 theluckyluke Waow, it’s stunning. Good luck with your search. Where was this auctioned if I may ask? Sold on IG 😵💫
Posts 384 Likes 375 speedb ·May 21, 2024 Zapatta Missed that one for 2.2k and it ended up in dealers hands for 2.5 times more 😒 such a shame 🙁 - do you remember who sold it on IG?
Posts 8,143 Likes 36,659 cristos71 ·May 22, 2024 Jumbo only? I'm considering letting this French Fab. Suisse 352 go, around 35mm and 18kt RG, PM if interested. Edited: May 23, 2024