OMEGA Geneve Dynamic ref. 166.0039 cal. 565 SS

When I bought this from a seller in The Netherlands I already owned two Dynamics. What appeals to me is the overall real estate these elliptical cases occupy on my large wrist, and the dials and novel bracelet/strap option. The images in his listing simply did not convey the sharpness and glitter of this dial, nor do my own photos. I tried a half dozen lighting schemes, but could not reproduce the outstanding brilliance of the furniture. Suffice to say that everyone who has seen this dial in person has commented on how dramatic it is.
The timegrapher results were only fair, and the quickset of the cal. 565 is just a dead notch. So I knew I would be sending it to the watchmaker at some point. Generally in such a case I will open it up to enjoy the movement and take shots to record the inside case back and works. However, I have been warned not to pull the crystal, stem, etc., on this model because of idiosyncrasies particular to this model. I am told that there is a special Omega attachment that permits you to blow air into the crown tube that pops the crystal off. Don’t know if that is actually the case, but I have yet to try. Therefore I do not actually know if this is the correct reference or caliber, but with the seller name of “walteromega” I think I am fairly confident he listed it accurately.
The Corfam strap that came with this watch was completely wore out. I have purchased a few of the reproductions, but they will only fit my wrist at the last hole, and are uncomfortable. The bracelet that I have fitted to this watch is a solid stainless reproduction that I source from the UK. It is a perfect fit to the retaining ring and slot on the case back. And it is demonstrably better than the Omega version. Granted, the original was from an era where most bracelets had folded links but, I own one on another Dynamic (too short of course), not only is it loose and jangly, the center links can be easily dented. Also it appears that you may have to unfold the links to size it. So I am perfectly content to sport this with a faux bracelet. I will provide an email to the seller for anyone who asks.
Looking forward to putting this at the head of the line to meet the watch fixer.

Spec sheet:
Omega Geneve Dynamic ref. 166.0039 cal. 565 quick set SS
Width w/o Crown: 41.05 mm
Length: 43.40 mm w/lugs
Depth: 7.80 mm wo/crystal, 11.30 mm w/crystal
Lug Width: 9.60 mm
Crystal: 32.85Dia mm, in watch, signed Omega. Domed Hesalite
Crown: 4.70Dia mm, signed
Engraving on outside case back: Tool 107; Waterproof
Movement: (unverified) Omega 24 jewel cal. 565 Automatic; unadjusted; 19800 bph
Timegrapher 1900 readings in dial up position (unserviced): -22 to -25 seconds a day; 259 degrees of amplitude; 0.3 milliseconds of beat error; 49 degrees lift angle