Omega Flightmaster 1972?

Posts
14
Likes
61
Hello all,

I have an Omega Flightmaster that looks super clean, is the dial in the photo a repo? or cleaned up?



Thanks
 
Posts
3,431
Likes
35,076
Hello all,

I have an Omega Flightmaster that looks super clean, is the dial in the photo a repo? or cleaned up?



Thanks
Nice watch. I am not an expert but mine says
t Swiss made t on the dial. Yours does not.

Could it be that it was serviced by Omega and they put a new - non tritium dial?

There is a flightmaster thread to check out as a reference.

Here’s mine.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
My Flighty is one owner (me) I Bought it new in 77 Possibly a 76 build it has T Swiss Made T, and has never been redialed, if that’s any help.
 
Posts
382
Likes
910
The Flightmaster is such a lovely watch, here is mine with old dial with Tritium:
 
Posts
1,911
Likes
3,927
Hello all,

I have an Omega Flightmaster that looks super clean, is the dial in the photo a repo? or cleaned up?
Thanks
Genuine Omega service dial, maybe the hands as well. I would guess the lume glows pretty bright?
 
Posts
302
Likes
224
My guess is that dial and all hands except the minute and hour hands are service replacements. UV light shot would help a lot...
 
Posts
14
Likes
61
The dial is a service dial I believe from the research.
 
Posts
382
Likes
910
The dial is a service dial I believe from the research.
Still a really cool watch. And since there is not a lot of tritium, or in this case SuperLuminova, it does not matter much that it does not look aged.
 
Posts
3,431
Likes
35,076
Still a really cool watch. And since there is not a lot of tritium, or in this case SuperLuminova, it does not matter much that it does not look aged.
Yes beautiful watch @julio13

Enjoy wearing it!