Omega FIFA Speedmaster on auction

Wonder if it comes with the original bribe included in the papers, that was part of the FIFA package from memory

Found this one and thought someone here may be interested. Goes off in 21 hours. From what I read, these were never sold and were referee watches from the 70’s. Appears to be a full kit.
https://auctionet.com/en/3396996-omega-fifa-referee-s-watch-automatic-wristwatch-steel-1970s

Interesting watch, but for any potential buyers — while that packaging is Omega, it is NOT what the watch would have come with. Those boxes were used for ladies models in the 2010s - present. So it is not a “full kit”.

Forgive me a stupid question. What's the extra chrono seconds hand?

Forgive me a stupid question. What's the extra chrono seconds hand?

The movement inside (based on a Lemania 5100) counts elapsed minutes with a central hand (the one with the orange cross) and not a subdial. Omega made a variety of watches with similar movements in the 1970s. It’s quite useful for seeing elapsed time in minutes quickly.

The movement inside (based on a Lemania 5100) counts elapsed minutes with a central hand (the one with the orange cross) and not a subdial. Omega made a variety of watches with similar movements in the 1970s. It’s quite useful for seeing elapsed time in minutes quickly.

Thanks. Makes sense now

The highest bid was €3,178 (or circa €4,000 including fees), which was below the reserve so it didn’t sell.