Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Constellation Pie Pan 1963 Steel/Gold 168.005

1. Swissgmt1675 Oct 29, 2019

Gentlemen,

here we have a nice and unmolested Omega Constellation Pie Pan dial from end 1963 according to serial number 209xxxx.

I get this watch years ago from a rolex watchmaker and never worn it.

The champagne-goldy pie pan dial is beautiful though it shows some lack in the 12' area...I can not explain why as well the seller.He got it like that.

Please note that it is unvisible once the watch is on the wrist.

The original dauphine hands are in beautiful condition too.

The Stainless steel/Gold case is in very good condition and remains in great shape.

The Gold plated crown show sign and lack of "gold" color though completely functional.

The automatic 562 Caliber with date feature is in beautiful condition ...and works fine though i never serviced it.Outside caseback is in great shape too and i do not see any watchmaking marks inside the caseback.Stamped 168.005

I will offer as Head only.

Hopefullly the price will sound fair as i am asking 999 Eur/1100 Chf swiss Francs for it.+ 30 Eur WW insured Shipping.

Paypal + 5% or as Gift ,Revolut bank transfer or bank wire.

[email protected] if you have any questions

Thx OF for the Space.

A.

Since i had been enlighten about some details i missed like wrong caliber for that reference,crystal retaining i prefer to withdraw the Ad.Thank you for your understanding and sincere apologizes.

IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0065.jpg IMG_0044.jpg
    Edited Oct 29, 2019
    felsby likes this.