Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation Manhattan 18kt/Steel

1. imfagent449 Jun 19, 2021

I have for sale an Omega Constellation Manhattan. I have had this in my possession since 2012. I have worn it a handful of times over that period.

Case: The case is in good condition generally. It appears to have been moderately used before I purchased it. There are some light scratches consistent with that use. It is steel and 18kt gold. 33mm wide including the claws but not including the crown.
    Bezel: Note that the enamel in the 2 o'clock position has come away. Also, there are also some very faint scratches around the 2 o'clock position that can be observed in particular light.
    Crystal: It good condition - there do not appear to be any scractches.
    Bracelet: The bracelet looks to be in very good condition with light scratches consistent with use. I have the additional links that you will receive.
    Movement: Runs and keeps time. The battery was last replaced by Nesbitts in 2019. Note that in the picture it is in the middle of a date change. This movement also has the time zone corrector - the hour hand can be moved independently of the minutes/seconds, making changing time zones easy.
    Dial and Hands: They look to be in very good condition. I believe the dial to be gold in this model.

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 430 USD including shipping to the Continental US with USPS Registered (or best offer). The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:
    IMG_0622.JPG IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG
    Edited Jul 24, 2021
  2. imfagent449 Jun 27, 2021

Price reduced to 485USD.

3. imfagent449 Jul 24, 2021

Price reduced to 430 USD including shipping to CONUS.