Omega constellation 1989 NOS gold 18k

Posts
47
Likes
9
Good evening to all. I have an offer 830€ the following watch, do you believe is a fair price??? Thank you
 
Posts
1,191
Likes
6,189
It is an Omega Constellation Manhattan. Check sold listings on eBay for value.
 
Posts
98
Likes
22
watch looks good for its age, polished
must be with all documents and boxed for current price
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
I am not an expert on this model, but I'm wondering if it is normal to have lumed hands and an un-lumed dial. It looks strange.
 
Posts
3,259
Likes
23,334
Is it quartz or automatic? I wonder if the dial is gold or only the bezel. It's clean but seems to have some signs of wear so I don't know about NOS. The price seems high to me but if you're into the style maybe it's right for you.
 
Posts
3,259
Likes
23,334
I am not an expert on this model, but I'm wondering if it is normal to have lumed hands and an un-lumed dial. It looks strange.
Yes, it is normal. Most of the ones I've seen (including mine) are like that.
 
Posts
10,743
Likes
16,729
Is it quartz or automatic? I wonder if the dial is gold or only the bezel. It's clean but seems to have some signs of wear so I don't know about NOS. The price seems high to me but if you're into the style maybe it's right for you.
It’s quartz. The autos say so and usually say chronometer too.
 
Posts
47
Likes
9
The bazel is gold 18k as the half bracelet or less is....no papers...