Omega Constellation 168.017

Hello dear OF members, I need your advice and opinions. I have seen these two Constellations and the cases look polished but the dials and the machines look in very good condition. The price is 700 dollars for each one. Do you think it's a good price, what do you think?

As far as I’m concerned, and it’s an entirely personal preference, the first one with shorter minute markers is more to my taste although the movement may not be quite as good as the other. Note the absence of the rubber case back gasket. $700 is ballpark if I were buying in the UK.

Both cases seem over polished. I’d certainly wait for more insightful comments before buying on merit rather than impulse.

As far as I’m concerned, and it’s an entirely personal preference, the first one with shorter minute markers is more to my taste although the movement may not be quite as good as the other. Note the absence of the rubber case back gasket. $700 is ballpark if I were buying in the UK.

Both cases seem over polished. I’d certainly wait for more insightful comments before buying on merit rather than impulse.
I haven't bought it yet. I wanted to consult. I'm worried about the polish, otherwise the watches are in good condition