Omega Bracelet

Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
As others have said, very strange, never seen a 5-row BOR end-link marked 570.

Also don't recall seeing a BOR marked 1026 on the hinge?
Edited:
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
As others have said, very strange, never seen a 5-row BOR end-link marked 570.

Also don't recall seeing a BOR marked 1026 on the hinge?
It looked that way to me too, but I convinced myself it could be 1036. Of course, now I'm wondering ...
 
Posts
3,597
Likes
7,813
I am OP. I indicated 570 because it is 570. See Pic.

Compare 570 script to OP example. Font is different and OP appears etched not stamped. Shape of endlink different. Must be AM bracelet with all these issues and incorrect clasp number. Seems like only reasonable explanation.
 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
Compare 570 script to OP example. Font is different and OP appears etched not stamped. Shape of endlink different. Must be AM bracelet with all these issues and incorrect clasp number. Seems like only reasonable explanation.
I have noted some differences in fonts in seemingly genuine Omega endlinks, though I agree with the consensus that these can’t be Omega 570s with three rather than four slots.
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
Or it could just be a mis-stamp, but the damaged endlinks are unfortunate

I've also been wondering when we'd meet high level AI troll posts, but I don't think we're there yet