Omega back case insert

Posts
2
Likes
14
Hello everyone, I am looking for a back insert for this Vintage OMEGA CONSTELLATION, 18 kts solid gold, also the original strap, leather or metal.

 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Finding just the medallion will be almost impossible. Maybe you can find a case back.
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,809
18k solid gold? Pictures look like gold capped
 
Posts
718
Likes
2,107
18k solid gold? Pictures look like gold capped

I think he means the medallion, which afaik should be a thin slice of solid gold even on non-solid gold cases. Or does he mean that? Not too sure.
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,809
I think he means the medallion, which afaik should be a thin slice of solid gold even on non-solid gold cases.
Ah yes I think you’re right.
 
Posts
1,889
Likes
2,286
re producing these medalions would be a good business.
 
Posts
94
Likes
105
I didn't even realise these could fall out, how are they fixed there from the factory?
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
I didn't even realise these could fall out, how are they fixed there from the factory?
They tend to fall out when the price of gold is high.