Omega 30T2 RG - 30mm chronomètre

Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
I'm looking for one of those fine watches in the 35mm diameter size. The fault is entirely on Mac_Omega : I have his book but it came without a watch 😀

Originality (case + dial + hands + movement) is my n°1 criteria, followed by n°2 a clean dial and n°3 a case not over polished.

Wish someone has one too many 😀

Thanks
Edited:
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
My last WTB got answered in a week & I am really grateful it did.

This one though need a gentle bump 😀
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
Still looking for one... Maybe in 2026 ?

I wish one will find me as I am not good at finding one 😀

35mm + Original + nice condition is on my wish list
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
bump ?

edit : I thought that picture was funny. Now much less. Hope it's not offending anyone 😀

Edited:
 
Posts
355
Likes
331
I‘m currently working on a 1944 cal27sc. Are you also interrested in this type?
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
I‘m currently working on a 1944 cal27sc. Are you also interrested in this type?
Hi @Endshake. Thanks for reaching out.
I'm really looking for those 30T2RG model - chronomètre. I'll try to stay on focus 😀
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
Would really love to find one of those beauties... Anyone ?