Omega 2639-3, in need for some help?

Good evening Folks!

I am looking at an Omega, a 2639-3.
And I have a really hard time finding info, pictures etc with the same reference and with the same dial configuration.
I have found a lot of other ones, but not exactly -3...
So some guidance and help would really be helpful, and I always appreciate your answers!
The picture from the front shows with no crystal....
Edited:

I have a 2791 with a similar dial (shown below). Although it is two-tone with a matte outer track and gilt inner dial.

At first glance, the case on that 2639 looks to be correct. I'm not sure about the crown -- I haven't looked closely. Looks like the hands have been relumed.

I have a 2791 with a similar dial (shown below). Although it is two-tone with a matte outer track and gilt inner dial.

At first glance, the case on that 2639 looks to be correct. I'm not sure about the crown -- I haven't looked closely. Looks like the hands have been relumed.

Thanks mate!
Your dial looks very nice, and it is almost "spot on", except that you have two-tone!

And I also think that the hand have been worked on.
Here is a picture of the crown.

Thanks mate!
Your dial looks very nice, and it is almost "spot on", except that you have two-tone!
Thanks, I wonder if the dial on your example is also two-tone. If you look closely at the minute track, there appears to be a boundary. I missed that the first time around.

Thanks, I wonder if the dial on your example is also two-tone. If you look closely at the minute track, there appears to be a boundary. I missed that the first time around.
Hmmm.. could be!!
Good input!
Looking at a close up, there is something going on there!
The "main" dial has a different "black".