Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 2635-7 bumper gold plated

1. Cuttysark Aug 25, 2020

Dears,
    I want to sell this vintage Omega Automatic ref. 2635-7 from 1953 circa.
    Everything to this watch is original.
    The case is unpolished and in good conditions. Stainless steel gold plated. The diameter is 33mm excl crown. The crown is original.
    The dial has a heavy patina on it and lot of spots due to humidity. The radium inside the hands and on the indexes is intact. It's original and not redialed. Please see photos of the writings.
    The movement 354 is not serviced. It runs but sometime stops. It needs a service. A service from an indipendent watchmaker for a "only time" watch is not expensive. Serial of the movement is 13,77 millions.
    The bumper has a hole in the word "seventeen" but it doesn't influence his working.
    The movement is fixed to the case with only one feet. I can't see from the web photos where is the other. During service this thing will be fixed from the watchmaker. the movement is fixed to the dial and the move in the case.
    I bought this piece from the son of the original owner ( this is what he told me and I trust him).
    I wanted to restore it but due to my work I have no time and it spent months in my drawer..
    I ask € 270 net to me shipped to EU with express courier (DHL, Fedex or TNT) and insured. What you see in picture is what you'll receive.
    Payment bank wire, transferwise or Paypal friends.
    For international shipping I will charge the difference at cost. I'm always open to discuss international shipping.
    I think is a good pricef for this vintage Omega. I've seen on Chrono24 very high prices of this reference.
    With less than €400 in total you will have a cool dress watch.
    I hope someone of you will bring back to life this interesting model and will post a picture while wearing it :)
    The watch is located near Milan, Italy.
    Thank you so much :)
    Nico
    IMG_0222.PNG IMG_0223.PNG IMG_0224.PNG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0213.PNG IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0216-1.jpg IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0216.JPG
  2. janice&fred Aug 25, 2020

Nice honest watch you have here and I like the overall look. I also think the lugs are gold capped not plated, which is much better. Price is good too!

monchichi55 and Cuttysark like this.
  3. Cuttysark Aug 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the compliments :)

4. Cuttysark Sep 22, 2020

Bump € 260

Dinu and janice&fred like this.