Omega 2552.80 - bezel insert question original or not?

I was looking at several 2552.80s. The thing I noticed is that the triangle/pip at the top differs on a lot of these 90s Seamasters. The spacing on some looks to be off. So is this an original bezel or aftermarket?

K1rDT9Y.png

Another one

Spacing looks off like you said. I think the hash at 1 o’clock looks sloppy too. I’d guess after market personally.

Spacing looks off like you said. I think the hash at 1 o’clock looks sloppy too. I’d guess after market personally.
Stuff like this gives me a headache to be honest, too many details to look at. I never looked at these old Seamasters but I think in the past few days I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's closer0924 on ebay, which is well known around here and other forums and lists everything as 100% original.

Saw this as well for example which looks completely off, the pip is way too big and overlaps the triangle. Never seen it on other models and listings.

https://www.chrono24.de/omega/omega-seamaster-diver-300-m-36mm-quartz-blue-dial--id16503542.htm

rQAHC1M.jpg

QN1VKpT.png

First one is probably fine, just sloppy QC or just the angle the picture was taken but the second is an awful fake. The fakes usually are pretty obvious.

First one is probably fine, just sloppy QC or just the angle the picture was taken but the second is an awful fake. The fakes usually are pretty obvious.
Thank you for the help everyone! Much appreciated.

These are the only two pictures of the front.

f5wSxtb.jpg
9ZzSmLN.jpg