Omega 1940 1945

Posts
19
Likes
15
Hi
Today I buy my first omega
Started from a lip.
Can you tell me if 170 was too much or if my instinct were right
I will clean dial and case
It's a jumbo ?
thanks everyone
My first omega so happy but afraid I make a wrong move
 
Posts
1,858
Likes
9,477
The dial is probably original but in very bad condition.
Moreover, wrong an broken hands, poorly welded lug, movement missing some parts.
 
Posts
2,340
Likes
1,460
It’s called a noob tax. Buying something you shouldn’t have.

It’s not worth restoring. Parts from the movement might be what you paid

Sorry
 
Posts
19
Likes
15
Thanks for the expertise
I keep the noob tax in mind.. funny
Thanks for advice
I finally cancelled the deal.
Since I shouldn't buy then I buy something else at the flea market but missed a G.perregaux at 350 🤣

Thanks to you all

Noob-man