Forums Latest Members

October 5th 2020 - Snoopy Celebration

1. taz101 Oct 5, 2020

full karen lol

2. igatomic Oct 5, 2020

An excellent plan to never receive another Omega watch from the OB or Omega ever again...if you do not get a watch, and they return your deposit that they should not have taken in the first place, is it worth burning that bridge?

3. hb8745 Oct 5, 2020

That is the scenario for a returned deposit...

4. midimanwatch Oct 5, 2020

I'm a LFC fan and last night was crazy. Credit to Aston Villa though for scoring their real goals.
    The rest of them were gifts from the gods.

Adriane made an opening howler and then Villa got three deflected goals that no one could have done anything about.

I've never seen anything like it, but that's one game lost and I hope that we can bounce back and go on another long unbeaten run.

Khamenman likes this.
  5. queriver Oct 5, 2020

The way I feel right now....

edo likes this.
  6. hb8745 Oct 5, 2020

On a more serious note, I don't really see it as burning a bridge. I'm the customer and honestly if this is handled so poorly I will have no issue never buying from them again.

No way will they blacklist me if I did decide to pull a stunt like this (which was made in sarc), and if they do then there's always other avenues of getting Omega watches outside OB. If I don't get one now with a deposit, I don't expect to ever get one in the future anyways.

7. schoolboy Oct 5, 2020

Nothing yet!?

8. FBCello Oct 5, 2020

I answered earlier page 78 (I know too many pages...)

Martin_J_N likes this.
  9. Stev0 Oct 5, 2020

I'm hoping for a 'photo-negative' (flipped) version of the 45th Edition (where the dial is black and the Snoopy outline etc is white). Highly unlikely I know.

10. Hoddspur Oct 5, 2020

Yes, a bonkers day which turned out great for me and bad for you. For our American friends, there wasn’t a touchdown in sight!:D

Martin_J_N and simonscoffin like this.
  11. Alaska2020 Oct 5, 2020

Shall we lose any hope it’s coming today as promised ?

E-wotch likes this.
  12. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Oct 5, 2020

A quick nap me thinks.
    ED28E661-4B81-4CED-87CF-3B67B72979FD.jpeg

13. midimanwatch Oct 5, 2020

I could be wrong here but I think that we have some further perks over this deposit taking scheme too.

Under the distance selling regulations we can order any of these watches over the internet and try them on for size and return them if we don't like them. Providing that they are returned within the suppliers T&Cs.

I'e We are not committed to the deal. I suspect that once you have handed over your deposit to these dealers you have to pay the remaining balance once the item arrives. And in cases where you might not like what you receive the best you will get back from the dealer is a store credit.

14. GT3 Oct 5, 2020

Wow. Nothing yet?

david5807 likes this.
  15. 《007》 Oct 5, 2020

i hope the reason for the delays is Omega didnt screw up with reservations

16. midimanwatch Oct 5, 2020

I had it on good authority a couple of weeks ago that they were sceptical about whether it would come out on the day, and I have spoken to them again today. It's possible that you may hear some news about it toward the end of the this evening, but no one knows if it is going to be on the side of general availability.

It might be something like "you can now officially register your interest and we will get back to you"

17. Soulcreek Oct 5, 2020

About to retire to bed! I called into an OB on the way home from work today. Surprised that nobody was in the store at 4:30. The SA said they have no idea what’s coming as they were waiting for the announcement too. He said a few customers poured in at opening and were disappointed they had no news. He was nice enough, said if it’s LE then likely VIPs will get allocations. If not then the OB will decide how to allocate the pieces, likely on a wait list. He gave me his card and said to contact again when announced. I’m already preparing for no snoops as I don’t have the time nor inclination to go chasing around town after launch. A simple wait list and call sometime next year would be great.

18. david5807 Oct 5, 2020

Right =-/

19. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Oct 5, 2020

It’s a US thing, NASA and Snoopy. Expect them to release once all of the US is awake..... nearly 7:00 in California. ( East Coasters are still dirty about the ST1 being released and sold out while they were asleep )

platogsd, Lonestar and FBCello like this.
  20. Vintagewtchzilla Oct 5, 2020

already 80 pages of an great soap opera ::popcorn::

Martin_J_N, Seaborg and WatchWalker like this.