Forums Latest Members

October 5th 2020 - Snoopy Celebration

1. sgrenald Feb 18, 2021

That's what I would think as well. Even if you just put down a fractional deposit. Although I'm sure there are plenty of horror stories of a vendor (not just talking about watches) where they come back and say "Uh, yeah, the price is double now. Pony up or we will refund your deposit."

2. bobby shankit Feb 18, 2021

Nice to get an update this week from the boutique and keep me up to date with things, not in a particular hurry for mine tbh and they have offered the option to hold the watch in store until i can go and collect in person for the "unboxing experience" which is my preferred choice.

Good Afternoon Andrew,

I hope that you are well and keeping safe during the current lockdown. I just wanted to get in touch with an update regarding your order for the Speedmaster Apollo 13 Snoopy Watch

As you may have spotted on forums and Reseller websites, this watch has now started to arrive in the UK. As is always the case, the first to be shipped will be distributed to the Omega corporate Boutiques before the other Boutiques. We are expecting to start receiving these before the end of the month but, as yet, we have no details on dates or quantities. This may mean that some orders may not be fulfilled immediately. We have been assured that every order secured will be satisfied so please do not worry about this.

stevec14 and Alex Cheers like this.
  3. Capt Cave Man Feb 18, 2021

Received a call from my AD today also, also in the UK.

They also confirmed a delivery to the UK later this month but hinted at limited quantity but expect a further quantity due in March.

4. chadeaux Feb 18, 2021

I'm considering getting in touch with the OB, but I don't want to be annoying and I already know the answer :)
    If you are with a deposit of 5K or above, how frequently are you planning to check with your associate?
    Every 4-6 months?

5. texasmade Feb 18, 2021

I haven't checked with mine since October.

6. Morseman Feb 19, 2021

A few weeks ago, I inquired about another piece with my OB and they were able to obtain it for me. And since I had a $5K deposit in since September: "Oh, and by the way, any ETA for my new Snoopy?" Answer: "Hopefully, some time in 2021."

Although, I have bought several pieces from this OB, I am not by any means a VIP.

7. Flysatchmo Feb 20, 2021

Here’s a couple of pics from yesterday. I decided it was “Bring Snoopy to Work Day” Had some nasty looking weather In the background ...but it actually wasn’t that bad. I’ve had Snoopy for about a month now. To everyone waiting, hang in there it’s totally worth it ! 01430CEF-9F56-4214-B384-AB389908AF36.jpeg 6EED6D27-8879-44FF-B7E8-2003ECD3471D.jpeg

8. landig Feb 20, 2021

Sorry for my negative comment but it is very disappointing to see that to date the entire CEE region has not received a single piece yet while there are from elsewhere 11 listings on Chrono24... I know I’m in the wrong region..

maximus123 likes this.
  9. A320Driver Feb 20, 2021

Haven't been inside an Airbus Cockpit for 6 months and also haven't received my Snoopy yet. Hopefully I'll be able to recreate your pictures rather sooner than later.

Thrasher36 and Flysatchmo like this.
  10. chadeaux Feb 20, 2021

Actually I know one customer that got it in Poland... so they have been delivering to the CEE too ;)

11. landig Feb 20, 2021

Thank you for the information, good news. My sales rep in the Budapest OB told me this regarding the region...

12. chadeaux Feb 20, 2021

It's true that deliveries are very low. One was also available on the secondary market in the CEE about one month ago...
    So there are customers that are flipping them too.

13. notchrishansen Feb 20, 2021

^ yes, it’s so frustrating being in the U.S. where we spent billions on the Apollo program and have to share the Snoopy allocation with the rest of you.... :whistling:

14. Pipes McGee Feb 20, 2021

Currently waiting on mine from my OB as well. Have any fellow Canadians on here gotten theirs yet? =]

15. csf Feb 21, 2021

Shopping mall at Tysons Corner, Virginia ( 20 minutes from Washington, DC ) OB yesterday . . . " It will probably take us all 4 years just to fulfill all our orders with deposits. If you really want one sooner best to look at the secondary market. "

Pipes McGee and sgrossma like this.
  16. Toishome Feb 21, 2021

From OB a few already that I have seen here. From AD non so far.

Pipes McGee likes this.
  17. scapa Feb 21, 2021

Did you order yours from the OB in VAN? One of my colleagues there has been told he's looking at early 2022. Not sure if any have arrived in Canada yet.

Pipes McGee likes this.
  18. sgrenald Feb 21, 2021

I was arguing with a guy on FB (shocker) who was claiming that Omega was only going to make them through this year. I pointed out the interview with Aeschlimann where he basically says that they'll make the watches until demand drops off (so...at least 4-5 years?). But the FB guy spoke to some unnamed woman who works for Omega. Also something about how they "can't" make a 50th anniversary watch past the 50th anniversary year. Now, I know the US Mint can't do that, but Omega can do whatever they want. ::facepalm1::

mmaggi likes this.
  19. TolBooth Feb 21, 2021

I'm far down on my AD's waitlist, but they said none delivered yet in Canada as far as they know. They mentioned even if they did get it they would be lucky to get 2 or 3 max and then back to the waiting game to get more.

Didn't realize no deposit needed to put my name down so I was a few months late to make it on the list. I don't expect to get a call before 2022 unless 20+ people change their mind about wanting it.

Pipes McGee likes this.
  20. bkb24 Feb 21, 2021

Are you currently on the deposit list with them and that was their response?