Now I can sell my Omega!!!

Posts
890
Likes
1,063
This is it folks, this one right here, my 200th post. It took a while (unlike TRF where you can post helpful comments like "nice watch" and "congrats" end up with a 12,588 post count in a month) and I confess, I originally joined this forum to sell a watch.

Of course, that watch is now long gone (via the 'bay) and now I have two Omegas, the blue SMP and Speedy sandwich that I have absolutely no intention of selling. OK, maybe when they put me in the home and I won't need a watch because the nurse will bring me my meals on her schedule, not mine, maybe then I'll sell them but let's hope that's a while off.

This is an interesting forum, I've learned a lot and people here seem to mostly be well behaved, which is so unusual these days on the Internet. And natch kudos to the moderators who keep an eye on things for us. So, thanks to all of you.
 
Posts
4,870
Likes
24,788
Only took you shy of 7 years!
Quality, not quantity.
Words I do not live by on internet forums.
Here is a picture of a weird cat:

CO7qcSQ.jpg
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I'll see your weird cat and raise you by Cats with Owl Bodies:


I’ll see your cats with owl bodies and raise you by a one eyed cat that enjoys surfing. You can’t make this stuff up ...

 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
Congrats! Only 150 more posts or so for me and I can buy a watch here myself! Maybe mid-2020....
 
Posts
280
Likes
269
Congrats! Only 150 more posts or so for me and I can buy a watch here myself! Maybe mid-2020....

no, you can buy (I have) but you can’t sell, not that I’m tempting you...
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
I'll see your weird cat and raise you by Cats with Owl Bodies:


Did someone say owls? Nice legs...

 
Posts
5,334
Likes
75,963
What a hoot ,this thread is turning into the cats whiskers .....
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Come on boys, we all know it's Beagles that generate posts/likes 🤦

 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,367
Wow....OP joined in Feb. 2013, it only took 6.75 years to get to 200 posts.

But he got there! Next goal, 1,000 posts. He should be there in 2046.
Edited:
 
Posts
984
Likes
1,123
Come on boys, we all know it's Beagles that generate posts/likes 🤦


If i judge by your like to post ratio you must be right.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
If i judge by your like to post ratio you must be right.

Surely I can't be wrong all the time 😀