No name seamaster or a no name redial ?

Just recently picked this up and was curious what you guys think. I've seen a few no name omega the case number is 166.0202 with a cal of 1012 and a few with seamaster on them. Got original crystal few scratches nothing that wouldn't polish out quick date set works perfectly. Running a tiny bit fast and gear slip when changing the time doesn't affect once running could just be a worn crown.? . All that can be repaired. Back cover is blank. DSC_5552.JPG DSC_5553.JPG DSC_5554.JPG

There are so many scratches that it is difficult to tell. Eg. The 54 minute mark is gone in the second pick but there in the others. At first I thought redial but maybe I am just seeing lots of scratch distortions.

There are certainly references that commonly have Seamaster (or Geneve) on the dial that are also found with ‘no name’ dials direct from the factory. Nothing in yours is jumping out as being amiss.

There are so many scratches that it is difficult to tell. Eg. The 54 minute mark is gone in the second pick but there in the others. At first I thought redial but maybe I am just seeing lots of scratch distortions.
Yea it's a scratch reflection lol

There are certainly references that commonly have Seamaster (or Geneve) on the dial that are also found with ‘no name’ dials direct from the factory. Nothing in yours is jumping out as being amiss.
Nothing in yours is jumping out as being amiss. Meaning sorry ??

Nothing in yours is jumping out as being amiss. Meaning sorry ??

Meaning nothing is jumping out as being incorrect or a redial. Looks like a legit dial

Meaning nothing is jumping out as being incorrect or a redial. Looks like a legit dial
Ahh ok thanks.