Forums Latest Members

No more blue on stainless 300m??!

1. JL73 Sep 10, 2019

Does anyone know why Omega would have on their website that the Seamaster 300m Blue on stainless bracelet 42mm (the James Bond) is no longer available? I don’t get it.

2. Donn Chambers Sep 10, 2019

Don’t know what website you are looking at, but it’s still on the United States site.

JL73 likes this.
  3. flw history nerd Sep 10, 2019

No indication of that on the Omega website as far as I can see. It looks like it's available.

JL73 likes this.
  4. JL73 Sep 10, 2019

Thanks! I swear I was on the US site last night and it stated that the model was no longer available. It must have been some kind of error. It certainly didn’t make sense that they would not provide that model - it is awesome.

5. PhilF Sep 10, 2019

I noticed the same thing, called my AD, and they verified that it shows not available, still showing availability with the strap and black, grey and white (listed as available in November) are still available. I'm meeting my salesperson at my AD Thursday, was hoping to get one, may be possible to get the one with the rubber strap and order a bracelet. Perhaps Omega is planning some changes? A bit soon for a new model as this was a 2018 introduction. I'll know more Thursday.

JL73 likes this.
  6. 8100_RPM Sep 10, 2019

7. PhilF Sep 10, 2019

You're correct, it's back. Was shown as no longer available over the weekend, maybe a glitch of some sort, thanks.
    I will hopefully score one on Thursday, really nice in blue, didn't want to settle for black, although I'll admit it's also a stunner.

JL73 likes this.
  8. JL73 Sep 11, 2019

Yes, it must have been a glitch. It would not make sense for the to stop selling that model. I got one Saturday and love it.

9. Stufflers Mom Sep 11, 2019

Spectre at work again?

RedarT and PhilF like this.
  10. JL73 Sep 11, 2019

Congratulations! I I got mine in blue, but you’re right it looks great in black.

11. PhilF Sep 12, 2019

Visited my AD today, looked at both the Seamaster 300 and the Planet Ocean.
    They didn't have a Blue dial 300 in stock, gave them a fairly substantial deposit, should be in late next week, didn't opt to have it shipped as I'm going to let them handle sizing the bracelet. Price was pretty fair, about what it would have cost gray market, I go back 35+ years with this AD, they have always treated me fairly and, yes, kindly, excellent service too. So score a touchdown, I'm getting a Seamaster :)

Edited Sep 14, 2019
  12. JL73 Sep 12, 2019

Congratulations! You will not be disappointed. And, you did better than I did on price at the AD. It is worth the wait!

PhilF likes this.