Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Brand New in the Box Tissot Women's Bella Ora on Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet, White Dial

1. pnwyankee Dec 14, 2020

Brand New in the Box Tissot Women's Bella Ora Stainless Steel Mesh White Dial Quartz Watch: $265
    I actually purchased this for my wife for her birthday and she came home with the latest version of the Apple watch and told me that was her gift from me for her birthday :eek:
    This would make a great holiday gift for your wife, girlfriend, daughter, daughter-in-law.
    Unless they are watch aficionados ( snobs like us ) and would never dream of wearing a quartz watch, this makes a lovely presentation at a very reasonable price.
    I picked it out more as a nice piece of jewelry than as a timepiece, though I think the history behind the Tissot name does add a bit of cache and provides a nice story to tell while she is trying it on for the first time

Description
    The Tissot, Bella Ora series features a stainless steel 31.4mmx28mm case, with a fixed bezel, a white dial and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
    Sub-dials: one small seconds.
    The 31.4mmx28mm stainless steel band is fitted with abox clasp.
    This beautiful wristwatch, powered by a ETA Caliber 980.153, Swiss quartz movement, supporting: hour, minute, small second functions.
    This watch has a water resistance of up to 100 feet/30 meters, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming.
    This stylish Swiss-made timepiece is sure to complete any woman's collection.

Band Type Bracelet
    Band Material Stainless Steel Mesh
    Bezel Fixed
    Bezel Color Silver-tone
    Bezel Material Stainless Steel
    Case Back Solid
    Case Diameter 31.4 mm x 28 mm
    Case Material Stainless Steel
    Case Shape Oval
    Case Thickness 6.58 mm
    Clasp Box
    Crown Pull / Push
    Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire
    Dial Color White
    Dial Type Analog
    Engine ETA Caliber 980.153
    Features Stainless Steel
    Functions Hour, Minute, Small Second
    Gender Womens
    Hands Silver-tone
    Watch Label Swiss Made
    Model T103.310.11.031.00
    Movement Quartz
    Series Bella Ora
    Water Resistance 30 meters / 100 feet

Price: $265 includes Priority Mail shipping with insurance in the conus
    Will ship next day after payment
    Expedited shipping available - buyer pays only the difference over USPS Priority
    International shipping available - buyer pays only the difference over USPS Priority domestic

Thanks to OF for the free space.

Tissot Bella Oro.jpg

Tissot Bella Oro-2.jpg

Plastic covering over the case back was removed for the first time after this photo
    Tissot Bella Oro-3.jpg

With the plastic removed
    Tissot Bella Oro-4.jpg

Tissot Bella Oro-5.jpg

Tissot Bella Oro-6.jpg

Tissot Bella Oro-7.jpg

Tissot Bella Oro-8.jpg