Nina Rindt at Christie's

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/...7757&sid=4737c5d9-5aa0-41bf-be1d-6b7e73af3c21

$4-7-5-0-0.

datas.gif

Makes you feel sorry for those who had the good sense to buy one before, and now won't wear it for fear it might break or get lost...
Just curious, is there a special insurance for wearing an expensive watch?
Best regards,
S

I saw the Nina in person. Was the best lot I saw. Unpolished case. Early execution with the applied logo -- you don't see those for sale. Beautiful piece. I knew it would do well. Expected low 30s. 47,5 is very surprising.

Famous Nina, all in all:

- yes, the raise in prices for a good Nina UG was / is super fast, yes, for sure it was also hyped badly
- yes, we all were offered such a watch in the past for low money and did not take it
- regarding the rareness and beauty, please tell me ONE reason why this watch should be cheaper than any Rolex Daytona, would make no sense! The painted dial and the subdial hands alone makesme crazy !

I must admit, i would LOVE to have one and i hate me for not buying one before !!!!! 😀

HAGWE
Werner

Awesome showing by Nina
Haha you're laughing your way to the bank! Although I doubt I'll ever sell my Evil Nina, I'm hoping they'll draft behind the Ninas.

Just an FYI, an "Evil Nina" is being auctioned by Christie's on 6-7-16.

Famous Nina, all in all:

- yes, the raise in prices for a good Nina UG was / is super fast, yes, for sure it was also hyped badly
- yes, we all were offered such a watch in the past for low money and did not take it
- regarding the rareness and beauty, please tell me ONE reason why this watch should be cheaper than any Rolex Daytona, would make no sense! The painted dial and the subdial hands alone makesme crazy !

I must admit, i would LOVE to have one and i hate me for not buying one before !!!!! 😀

HAGWE
Werner

It's not that this UG shouldn't be as much as the Daytona as it is that the Daytonas are so over-priced relative to supply.

Nina is far far scarcer.
Far.
Farther.
Keep going, you're not there yet.

Makes you feel sorry for those who had the good sense to buy one before, and now won't wear it for fear it might break or get lost...
Just curious, is there a special insurance for wearing an expensive watch?
Best regards,
S
Yes I have for purchased price. For appraised value you would need to talk to your agent about what they need. Feeling this way about my 2998-6 speedy right now.

Yes I have for purchased price. For appraised value you would need to talk to your agent about what they need. Feeling this way about my 2998-6 speedy right now.
Thankfully (or not) it's not something I have to worry about, as I will never have such a valuable watch 😁