New To Watches, Help with Omega Trench Watch

I've just recently learned of my fascination with watches and it is becoming addicting quickly. I've branched into this classic Omega and I couldn't resist. I believe this is what's called a 26.5 movement? If you look close you can see a tooth missing on one of the wheels. So I know it will need parts when it arrives. I plan to use this as one of my first rebuilds. I bought an ultrasonic cleaner and all the tools. Does anyone know where to get parts for these? Maybe a diagram on how to tear it down and reassemble it? More info about the watch I actually got?

Like 2
Welcome Ron. You've picked a real challenger with the 26.5 to start with. It's an old movement from the 1920s and parts are hard to find.
The hands are incorrect as they would probably have been "cathedral" style with radium lume. The dial is vitreous enamel "porcelain" and should clean up OK. The silver case will have numbers and hallmarks to tell more about the watch.

Maybe put it aside and start with a more modern caliber to increase your knowledge and skills, then when you're a bit more confident you can have a go at the Omega.
There are many good tech guides for ETA (Swiss) and Seiko (Japanese) movements and they are plentiful and cheap and are a good way for a beginner to gain knowledge and experience.

Like 3
Thanks for the feedback. I have on order an ETA movement and that was my plan. I plan to tear it down and put it back together a couple of times before I jump on this one. This one will be my first full watch rebuild, however. I've attached the pic of the case back.

That’s a lovely watch. I agree that it’s a good idea to maybe learn on a newer one before tackling that, and in the meantime you can track down parts. It’ll be lovely once it’s finished.