New record 72 posts ( and counting) in less than 49 minutes

Locked
Posts
30,187
Likes
77,936
Easy boys… easy (4 words).

Hey, at least I prompted a post of more than a couple of words...😉
 
Posts
274
Likes
2,297
And there I was thinking I did quite well getting to 200 posts yesterday. Only took me 17 months!😀
 
Posts
2,827
Likes
4,722
Ironic that he doesn't even need 200 posts to sell here. Seems like he's not the only one here that doesn't know the rules.
 
Posts
2,698
Likes
3,017
And there I was thinking I did quite well getting to 200 posts yesterday. Only took me 17 months!😀
It took me quite a while to get my post count up until I found the F1 thread. That boosted my post count up quite a bit.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
I think I was well over 1k before I sold my first piece. When your dresser starts looking like a flea market, it’s time to purge.
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Yeah, it'll be nice to be able to try and sell here at 200 but really, I know myself well enough that I'll continue wanting and probably buying old Omegas and to do that, I need help to do it right. I've been a member of an automotive forum for many years and have posted thousands of times. Not sure when or how it happened. It just does. I'm in no rush here.
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
I took me a while to get my post count up until I realized making sense was not a requirement. I am diggin this two word post thing though I might start using that. So many words are just unneeded.
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,744
I've been a member here just about as long you have and you write me an obscene private message. You've been nothing be aggressive towards me. Been enjoying looking back through the threads lately.
You are being a tool. Stop it.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
I've been a member here just about as long you have and you write me an obscene private message. You've been nothing be aggressive towards me. Been enjoying looking back through the threads lately.
Prove your actually the same person and not just someone that stole the account, and is trying to make a scam selling account with an old creation date...
 
Posts
6,437
Likes
31,615
Been enjoying looking back through the threads lately.
Hahahahaha.

Ha.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
I took me a while to get my post count up until I realized making sense was not a requirement. I am diggin this two word post thing though I might start using that. So many words are just unneeded.
Rad, dude.