New record 72 posts ( and counting) in less than 49 minutes

Locked
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
I would say in this instance they are looking to buy t
That’s a shame. He was only a couple cat pictures away from glory.
Cat pictures....... that has got Old Boy interested..... No I was wrong he has gone back to sleep ;0)
.
 
Posts
1,085
Likes
6,018
This is one of my favourite threads.
 
Posts
35,652
Likes
39,900
Yes he got booted thanks for using the report system to those who did it’s the best approach
 
Posts
897
Likes
2,823
This reminds me of a pro wrestling cage match, where one guy tries to scurry up and over the cage while no one's looking, while the others are beating the hell out of each other.
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
thanks for using the report system to those who did it’s the best approach

Yes but this is more fun 😁😁
 
Posts
3,593
Likes
8,210
It's part of the invasion of the Ukraine!
Hackers promoted that water damaged "Officer" on the "Recommended" thread that he posted.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
28 posts in the last 37 minutes...must have something he needs to sell.
That or maybe took this thread title as a personal challenge and wants to set a new record? 😉
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
Joined 2014, but has near doubled his tally - wow!
There's need to sell; need to sell quick; and need to sell, the Mob is after me... 😜
 
Posts
118
Likes
47
I suspect he will be a former member quite shortly...
I've been a member here just about as long you have and you write me an obscene private message. You've been nothing be aggressive towards me. Been enjoying looking back through the threads lately.
 
Posts
30,187
Likes
77,936
I've been a member here just about as long you have and you write me an obscene private message. You've been nothing be aggressive towards me. Been enjoying looking back through the threads lately.

I warned you that if you keep it up, the mods will ban you. I also told you that it was fυcking annoying seeing 2 word posts on every thread, which it is...