New record 72 posts ( and counting) in less than 49 minutes

Locked
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,158
I don’t understand- Austin, what’s going on??

Perhaps this .....
Had to pick this One owner up just based off condition the other day. A little sad to be listing this one soon but it's a real looker.
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Have we ever seen anything quite like this? It’s every minute or two!


Ah man, how could Charlemagne1333 dare destroy his scoreboard?
 
Posts
9,247
Likes
76,998
He hasn’t yet posted in this thread?
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
Some kind soul should inform him about the rules. I would but I am busy powering up my daughter’s Pokemons in Pokemon Go.
 
Posts
6,437
Likes
31,614
Some kind soul should inform him about the rules. I would but I am busy powering up my daughter’s Pokemons in Pokemon Go.
It's much more fun to see his post count drop overnight.
 
Posts
2,804
Likes
5,829
Ah man, how could Charlemagne1333 dare destroy his scoreboard?
I shall refrain from posting when his supply of Invictas flood the FS thread 😉
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Ah man, how could Charlemagne1333 dare destroy his scoreboard?
Right! King Charlemagne ruined the perfect screen shot! He had some lucky timing to squeeze one in between Austin Perpetual’s super quick trigger finger.
 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
Right! King Charlemagne ruined the perfect screen shot! He had some lucky timing to squeeze one in between Austin Perpetual’s super quick trigger finger.
Nobody messes with the REBUS puzzle king!
 
Posts
3,997
Likes
9,030
Some kind soul should inform him about the rules. I would but I am busy powering up my daughter’s Pokemons in Pokemon Go.

PLEASE DONT!

Let him keep posting past 200, on and on, but never allow a sales post.

🍿
 
Posts
2,804
Likes
5,829
Right! King Charlemagne ruined the perfect screen shot! He had some lucky timing to squeeze one in between Austin Perpetual’s super quick trigger finger.
I’ve studied his form.

I know when he takes his coffee breaks…
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Looks like he won’t make it to the finish line. Possibly in account of him stating he was a dealer with inventory to sell…