Forums Latest Members
  1. Deno Jul 24, 2018

Hello I am new to the site and would like to purchase a pre owned speedmaster automatic (not sure of model yet). My father left me a couple of Omega watches, a mid 40's military style and an early 70's gold Geneve, this is what peaked my interest in more Omega watches. I joined primarily for research on the automatics and possibly to purchase. I have tried to contact sellers and it looks like I do not have the proper privileges to a do so. Can someone confirm what I need to do to gain these "privileges" .

Thanks,
    Deno

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jul 24, 2018

https://omegaforums.net/threads/ple...s-rules-for-all-listings-inc-parts-wtb.54177/

Requirements to list or Post Replies in the Private Sales Section:

• Minimum post count of 200 posts is now required to post in ANY of the sales forums. These are expected to be normal contributing posts, attempts at "post farming" will get the offender banned
    • Keep all communication to PM in respect to a deal rather than email. You can of course openly discuss the item in question publicly.

3. Deno Jul 24, 2018

Thank you

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 24, 2018

You should be able to contact sellers via the private mail (PM) system of this forum.

You will not be able to post replies to a For Sale post until you reach 200 posts as indicated above.
    gatorcpa