Forums Latest Members
  1. 03Hemi Oct 2, 2019

Just wanted to introduce myself, 03Hemi here (Tray).
    Been a watch novice/collector for years and finally have a nice Omega SpeedMaster Triple date coming, it's in pawn "holding" until it clears right now, I collect firearms and buy a lot of guns from my buddy the owner and he new I was looking for a nice Omega and called me, by law they have to hold onto anything for 15 days before they can actually sell it.
    This is my vintage manual wind and a "stock" photo of the triple date I have on the way. I wanted to get some post going as I'll be looking for a replacement band for my triple when I get it, it has a leather band on it right now that has to go.
    I've been a member to the Colt Forum and the S&W Forum for years and find I couldn't live without the expert knowledge and advice I receive at both.
    I look forward to the expert and informative information I'll get here too.
    Tray
    p.s. any feedback on my manual wind would be appreciated, I know the value is only about $300-500 bucks on a good day, but I like it's simplicity so value means nothing to me on this particular watch. IMG_1122.JPG OmegaStockImage.jpg