New Member in UK

Posts
223
Likes
1,590
Hi there,

I've collected a number of watches over the last year, various brands, Seiko, Universal Geneve, Junghans, Oris, Waltham, Garrard, Rotary, Citizen, Titoni, to name a few, but until now only one Omega, this relatively modern Seamaster 120m.

Most of my collection are vintage watches, so in terms of Omega I'd love to get a vintage Constellation pie pan - not so fussed by the modern take, which I see as a free ride on the back of Genta's genius (my Universal is a vintage Polerouter, so maybe I'm a fanboy!).
 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,813
Welcome to you. Glad you joined us.


I share your taste for vintage.
 
Posts
30
Likes
15
Hi there,

I've collected a number of watches over the last year, various brands, Seiko, Universal Geneve, Junghans, Oris, Waltham, Garrard, Rotary, Citizen, Titoni, to name a few, but until now only one Omega, this relatively modern Seamaster 120m.

Most of my collection are vintage watches, so in terms of Omega I'd love to get a vintage Constellation pie pan - not so fussed by the modern take, which I see as a free ride on the back of Genta's genius (my Universal is a vintage Polerouter, so maybe I'm a fanboy!).
welcome, I'm also a fan of Oris what do you have in your collection ?
 
Posts
158
Likes
128
Welcome, your in the right place if you want to learn about Vintage Omega.

Im in UK as well
 
Posts
169
Likes
586
Welcome. And yes the resources here on vintage Omega are outstanding.
 
Posts
223
Likes
1,590
welcome, I'm also a fan of Oris what do you have in your collection ?
I've got the Miles Davis. I don't normally go for tank watches but love that one. Got my eye on a ChronOris as well.
 
Posts
30
Likes
15
I've got the Miles Davis. I don't normally go for tank watches but love that one. Got my eye on a ChronOris as well.
Nice I've been mulling over pulling the trigger on a ChronOris as well currently have a first gen Dat Watt and a cal 400 aquis.
 
Posts
223
Likes
1,590
Nice I've been mulling over pulling the trigger on a ChronOris as well currently have a first gen Dat Watt and a cal 400 aquis.
Nice choices, I think a ChronOris would supplement them nicely.