Forums Latest Members

New member - The Netherlands // With my Speedy wedding watch

1. Patrick-Sea Jul 3, 2022

I would like to say a short ‘hi to everyone’ since I just created my account. I’m already pretty hooked up with Omega and their great innovations and designs. I’m a big fan of divers (Seiko, Breitling, Omega) and getting more and more interested in the Speedmaster as well. Earlier this year I bought my first chronograph, the Speedmaster Reduced in a beautiful condition.

IMG_4954 (1).jpeg

I’m from The Netherlands and also active on the Dutch “Horlogeforum”. But I’ve decided to also create an account here on OF because of my interest specifically in Omega.

Seamaster Professional 300M
    My first Omega was the SMP300M “Electric”. A very unique watch with the blue electrifying dial. But it was a bit too much for me. Last year I bought the current model SMP300M in blue which I still very much love. The whole watch just screams quality and has a great presence on the wrist. I’m a big fan of the SMP300M line and very much looking forward to new models and variations on this.

IMG_6464.jpeg

Wedding watch
    Last month I got married and decided that my Speedy “Reduced” on steel was the one watch from my collection which would suit best. And looking at the pictures I know I have made the right choice. And of course I have promised myself that this watch will now stay in the collection for the rest of my life.

IMG_6820 (1).jpeg

NHF-23.jpeg

ST3
    There is one thing I am really looking forward to.. and that is the release of the SpeedyTuesday 3. I’ve missed the first two releases (I was still in my Seiko-times), but in the meantime I have caught up on all information on the site of Fratello and here on the forum. I’m now putting all money aside and not buying any watch until the release of the ST3. Because the first two editions where really great so I have big hopes on the design of the ST3 later this year, if it will come of course.

IMG_4918.jpeg

IMG_6443.jpeg IMG_6820 (2).jpeg
    noelekal, Ron_W, 5thdvd and 6 others like this.
  2. Spruce Sunburst dial fan Jul 3, 2022

Welcome - and congratulations :)

Patrick-Sea likes this.
  3. YY77 Jul 3, 2022

Welcome Patrick, enjoy this forum, what do you think about a possible new Tudor sub in the future.:whistling:

Patrick-Sea likes this.
  4. Patrick-Sea Jul 3, 2022

I can't talk about that anymore. ::popcorn:: Better for everyone. :D

But if Tudor does... I will sell my wedding watch haha

YY77 likes this.
  5. unxsr Jul 4, 2022

Welcome and lovely collection!

Patrick-Sea likes this.
  6. OneTwo Jul 17, 2022

Welcome to the forum and wonderful collection!

7. Ron_W Jul 17, 2022

Welcome :thumbsup:

8. BarbVl Jul 31, 2022

Very nice collection and welcome to the forum..