Forums Latest Members
  1. Bakkebaard Jul 5, 2023

Hello everyone,

I am Bakkebaard (Dutch for sideburns).

In a Fratello article I've read about the Omega Forum and since I am more and more interested in Omega I've decided to join this forum.
    At this moment I own 3 Seiko's and am looking to add an Omega to my collection.
    I hope to learn more about (vintage) Omega on this forum and purchase a beautiful one in a while.

Have a nice day and hopefully I get to speak to some of you on this forum!

2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 5, 2023

Hi fellow Dutchman!

Welcome to the rabbit hole. ;) Look around, ask questions and enjoy what’s to be found! Your journey into Omega has just been given a kick start!

Bakkebaard likes this.
  3. DrmexicoII Jul 5, 2023

Welcome - great name!

Bakkebaard likes this.
  4. iChristos Aug 8, 2023

Hi Bakkebaard and welkom as we say in your country.

5. Watch my Whisky Aug 8, 2023

Sup brah

6. SBK Aug 8, 2023

Welcome!
    Am new to Omega too. I came to Omega through a gift of a 1970's Omega De Ville, and looking forward to buying one. Still comparing between a few brands.
    Omega has such a rich history.

7. Pascal S Aug 14, 2023

Welcome from a half Dutchman (the other half is French). It's a great forum with plenty of friendly folks. Enjoy your stay!

Aludic likes this.
  8. befobe Aug 14, 2023

Hi! And welcome.
    But there is a big problem.
    Where are the pics of your Seikos????!!!!!:eek::eek:;)

9. Cenzo Aug 14, 2023

Welcome! Best place to come and lean about Omega and have some fun in the forums too. Stopped in 5 years ago when I wanted info about buying a Speedmaster and have been hanging around ever since and enjoying all the content.

10. koppsg Sep 27, 2023

Welcome. A month on business in Copenhagen is as close as I've come to the Netherlands. Glad you're here!

11. wagudc Sep 27, 2023

Welcome to the forum! Here are some tips to start your vintage Omega search:

Read this thread:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/learn-how-to-fish.52603/

Follow this thread:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/rec...-watches-only-on-ebay-not-for-inquiries.1790/

If you find a watch and are unsure of the authenticity and/or quality, start your own thread and ask for advise. (Don't post it in the thread above, it is against the rules and annoys people).

The private sales forum is a good place to look. You can't post there until you have 200 meaningful posts, but you can always send a seller a private message.
    https://omegaforums.net/forums/private-watch-sales/