New Member Seeking Advice For Watchmaker In New Mexico

Greetings all. First post here and I'm hoping to get some information to help with my father's Omega Constellation watch. This watch has been in need of general service for quite a while now but I've been limping along, making small corrections to the speed myself until a week ago the inevitable happened and my hand slipped, damaging what I've identified as the balance spring, or hairspring I believe it's also called. I've contacted a watchmaker in McAllen, TX who works under the name of TLC Watch Repair and heard/read several nice reviews about his work. Has anyone else used him? I believe his name is Mr. Flores.

Better yet, anyone here live in New Mexico and if so, know of a really good person to take the watch to in these parts? I live in Farmington, so that would be ideal but a quick search here does not reveal anyone. There are several jewelry stores but they would have to send the watch out, so I might as well send it out myself if I can't find anyone local. It also needs a general service/cleaning performed, so that's another thing and probably why I was having to mess with it in the first place.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

IMG_3544 copy.jpg IMG_3560.JPG
Edited:

Just a follow-up to my own post. I actually started another thread after I received my watch back from the watchmaker who did an excellent job of repairing and servicing it. The gentleman is a Mr. Flores, TLC Watch Repair, McAllen, TX. You can reach him here:

301 N. McColl RD Ste E, McAllen, Texas 78573
(956) 227-3518

My experience was stellar......he does Rolex and other watches as well.